Visit theVegan Bodybuilding website click here

Monday 8 September 2008

Oops! Forgot to post this 30 Aug 08

Hi All
back from America did not train in Las Vegas my body needed a break,Trained in Ocean City at World,s great gym all you need to have a great work/out and some,Flex and Hammer Strength equipment Life Fitness cardio machines dumbells up to 180lb,s,met some good guy,s and girls in that gym,a girl from New York vegan who I am going to train watch out for her she is going to be good.
Start back hardcore training in the Battlezone and Fit 1st on Monday for competitions later on in the year so tomorrow start my comp diet yip pee I mean that I am fed up with vegan junk food that I have been eating and yet only put 14lbs on and you can still see my abs[just lol]



ROBBIEx Pic World,s gym Ocean City Maryland

No comments: